Monday, March 29, 2010

The Life of Love

By: Elle Riegert

The life a young love can be very amazing. You should live your life to its fullest and do what you want to do. Don’t let anyone control you. Love can be a very strong thing. You are always loved by someone in the world. This story is the life of a young girl who is in love.
My breath caught as I saw him standing there, sunlight dancing in his eyes. He was the most amazing man in the world. One that cares and loves me for who I am. There is nothing better than someone who feel about you this way. I never want to live my life without him. The way he looks at me and smiles. The way his hair flies in the wind. Whenever I think about him I smile and wish that he was right here beside me, but I also know that he will be back for me soon, because he promised and he never breaks his promises. The way the days are sorrow and cold without him. I would never want to live my life without him. The time it takes for me to get to sleep at night without him. Everything is lonely and sorrow without him by my side and I don’t know how I have been able to live without him. A lot of things can change in a few months without him, but wherever he is I know that he still loves and cares about me and I could never live without him.
This is the feeling about a girl who is in love with a man that had to leave her. The reason why he left her is something that I cannot tell, but wherever they both are they still love each other. Love is a very strong thing to live with. Sometimes love can be good or bad. Make your life filled with the most love that you can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment