Friday, January 8, 2010

High School

Last night was the high school orientation. It was very different from what I thought high school would be. I think that high school is not going to be the same. Everyone says that high school is fun, but after last night I can’t tell if I will like it or not. To me all I see in high school is study, study, study. I sure hope that high school is not just like that. At least I have a few months to not worry about it. I also wish that I would of moved to Pewaukee earlier, because not that I am used to this school I really like it. I don’t want to leave it. Now I have to go and start over again. We I guess that is the was life goes. I mean I am still a little exited for high school. Next year is the big stuff!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. REALLY big stuff. I Can't wait, I guess High School is like "The time of your life" but I'm pretty scared of it right now.

    ReplyDelete